First page Back Continue Last page Overview Graphics
The 3 E’s (Triple Bottom Line) of Sustainable Development
- Using the law and PPP’s to reengineer humanity
- International redistribution of America’s wealth
- Replacement of free enterprise with government/business partnerships
BREAK – Old Mack Donald’s Biosphere
The Environmental movement as a tool to restructure American society:
1. Seeks to abandon American founding principles. The focus is on the Unalienable Right to the use and enjoyment of one’s property (Can’t pollute the air, water or property of another; Can’t nuisance others or violate their equal rights)
2. Sustainable Development seeks to transform society:
from a voluntary society to compliant one.
from a nation of free people to a homeland of controlled citizens.